- Unique blend of oxidising and clarifying agents.
- Dissolves almost instantly.
- Totally soluble.
- For use in all salt-chlorinated pools.
- pH neutral.
- Destroys chloramines and musty odours.
- Clarifying agents aid the filter in removing small suspended particles.
- Easy to use.
- Allows swimmers in water more quickly.
- Makes maintenance a simple weekly process.
- Adjust pH to 7.4 – 7.6.
- When the pool is not in use, broadcast 1 bag (450 grams) of BioGuard Salt Pool Sparkle per 50,000 litres directly into the deep end of the pool with the pump running. For pools with bleachable surfaces, pre-dissolve in a bucket of clean water before applying to the pool.
- Give special attention to apply product to the areas of the pool where circulation is the poorest. Do not add through the skimmer.
- Swimming may resume 15 minutes after application.
- Use every week as maintenance.
*Additional treatments may be required after periods of heavy pool usage, significant rainfall or cloudy water. If a pool exhibits a need for the introduction of more than 3 ppm of free available chlorine, this should be accomplished with Burn Out Extreme or Burn Out 35, not Salt Pool Sparkle.
- 8 x 450-gram bags (Multi-Pack)
- 450-gram bags
NOTE: Avoid physical contact with product. Do not store near petroleum products. Follow safety information on label Instructions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.