- Calcium hypochlorite, hydrated blend.
- Minimum 70% w/w available chlorine (Cl).
- 18.2% calcium by weight.
- 120 grams of calcium hypochlorite per 10,000 litres increases CH 8 ppm.
- pH of 1% solution = 11.7.
- 160 grams of liquid acid (hydrochloric acid, muriatic acid) or 220 grams of Lo’N’Slo needed per 1 kg of calcium hypochlorite applied to neutralize the increase in pH.
- Product is NOT totally soluble and is slow dissolving.
- Available in 10-kg pails for commercial applications.
- Balance the water according to label directions.
- Stabilise the pool to 30 – 50 ppm cyanuric acid with BioGuard Stabiliser. NOTE: Initial application of stabiliser is necessary to prevent excessive loss of chlorine due to ultraviolet degradation.
- With the pump running, add 280 grams Cal Chlor CLC 700 per 10,000 litres.
- Pre-dissolve required amount of Cal Chlor CLC 700 in a bucket of water prior to addition.
- For maintenance, apply 40 grams per 10,000 litres daily.
- 2-kg pails
- 4-kg pails
- 10-kg pail
NOTE: Avoid physical contact with product. Follow safety information on label Instructions. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Do not store near petroleum products. Keep out of the reach of children.