Lo’N’Slo is a granular pH decreaser that effectively and gradually lowers both pH and total alkalinity. Lo’N’Slo is easy to use and is safer than liquid acid (hydrochloric acid, muriatic acid). It is easy to measure, and if spilled, can be brushed off or swept up.
To use Lo’N’Slo:
- If the pH is above 7.6, apply Lo’N’Slo as determined by the acid demand chart in the test kit, or by ALEX recommendations.
- Broadcast Lo’N’Slo evenly across the pool with the pump running.
- Circulate for 2 hours and retest pH.
- Never add more than 250 grams of Lo’N’Slo per 10,000 litres at one time.
- New concrete or tiled pools may require frequent treatments for the first few weeks.
- Do not add near metal fittings or allow the pH to drop below 7.2.
- Do not allow undissolved lumps to remain on the pool bottom. Brush up any undissolved product.
- To lower total alkalinity, follow ALEX recommendations for daily applications of product.
NOTE: Avoid physical contact with product. Follow safety information on label instructions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.