- Liquid sequestering agent.
- Prevents formation of crystalline calcium carbonate in salt pools.
- Helps prevent scale build-up from high calcium levels.
- Helps remove some scale build-up.
- Easy to use.
- When applied according to label instructions, product may remain active for up to 4 weeks.
- Helps prevent costly repair bills.
- Helps prevent serious damage to pool surface and equipment.
Application Instructions – Initial Treatment:
- Backwash filter according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Apply 250 mL of Salt Pool Stain & Scale Control per 10,000 litres to deep end of pool with pump running.
- Circulate 24 – 48 hours continually after application.
- Swimming can resume immediately after treatment.
Application Instructions – Maintenance:
- With pump running, add 125 mL of Salt Pool Stain & Scale Control per 10,000 litres of water once a month. Maintenance doses should be applied for pools in areas where excessive hardness or metals cause frequent scale formation or staining (e.g. pools filled using bore water).
- 1-litre bottles
NOTE: Avoid physical contact with product. Follow safety information on label Instructions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.