Quick Clear is a cellulose-based filter aid that helps in the removal of metals, dirt, plaster dust, dead algae and other tiny particles that the filter may have difficulty removing. It can be used with all filter types to make dull water clear and sparkling and prevent staining from metals.
To use Quick Clear:
- Thoroughly backwash the filter, clean the skimmer basket and the hair & lint basket.
- Set the filter to normal position.
- Prepare a slurry of 1 part Quick Clear and 2 parts DE in a clean bucket of water to make up the normal filter charge.
- Pour this slurry through the skimmer with the pump running.
- DO NOT exceed the manufacturer’s recommendations for filter pressure.
- Remove, clean and replace the cartridge.
- With the pump running, add 1½ cups of Quick Clear per square metre of filter area.
- Clean the filter when pool clears, or if the filter pressure reaches the manufacturer’s recommended maximum.
- Thoroughly backwash filter and return to normal position.
- Add Quick Clear according to dosage chart below.
- Backwash after 24 hours or if the filter pressure reaches the manufacturer’s recommended maximum.
|Diameter of Filter||30 cm (12″)||45 cm (18″)||60 cm (24″)||75 cm (30″)||90 cm (36″)||105 cm (42″)||120 cm (48″)|
|Le vel Cups||1||2½||4||6||9||13||17|
NOTE: Avoid physical contact with product. Follow safety information on label instructions. Keep out of the reach of children.