- 72.7% w/w trichloroisocyanuric acid.
- 66.0% w/w available chlorine (Cl).
- Totally soluble, multifunctional granular product.
- Built-in clarifiers.
- Water-enhancing agents.
- Skimmer-fed one bag application.
- Classified as a non-dangerous good.
- Ideal for solving chlorine demand issues.
- Ensures sparkling clear pool water.
- Improves filter efficiency.
- Less skin and eye irritation than many chlorinating products.
- No need to pre-dissolve.
- Easy to use.
- Safer to store and transport.
- Adjust pH between 7.4 and 7.6.
- Slowly add 1 bag (600 grams) of Burn Out Extreme per 50,000 litres into the skimmer with the filter pump running in the normal filtration mode. CAUTION: Never broadcast this product directly into pools with bleachable surfaces, including vinyl, painted, fibreglass or coloured concrete.
- Continue to operate the pump for at least 2 to 4 hours following application.
- Application of Burn Out Extreme is recommended following significant rainfall or heavy bather loads.
- Do not re-enter the pool until the chlorine residual has returned to 5.0 ppm or less.
- 600-gram bags
NOTE: Avoid physical contact with product. Do not store near petroleum products. Follow safety information on label Instructions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.