- 96% 1-bromo-3-chloro-5,5-dimethylhydantoin (BCDMH).
- 20-gram tablets.
- pH of 1 % solution = 4.0.
- Maximum solubility at 30ºC = 1.5%.
- Effective in wider pH range than chlorine.
- Lower odour than chlorine tablets.
- Slower dissolving than chlorine tablets.
- Algaecidal at 0.2 ppm.
- Chlorine content of tablet serves to regenerate bromide.
- Excellent for spas, hot tubs and indoor pool applications because of reduced odours.
- Ideal for commercial applications when used with automatic feeders.
- Perfect for heated pools with chronic algae problems.
- Bromide regeneration makes maximum use of bromine sanitising ability.
- Lasts nearly twice as long as unstabilised chlorine when exposed to sun’s UV rays.
Application Instructions – Pools:
- Follow directions for balancing and shocking.
- Establish a total bromine residual of 4.0 – 6.0 ppm by starting flow through brominator.
- To maintain the correct bromine residual, adjust the brominator feed rate.
Application Instructions – Spas and Hot Tubs:
- Backwash and/or clean filter.
- Adjust pH to 7.4 – 7.6.
- Fill spa bromine feeder or floater and adjust following manufacturer’s directions.
- Keep feeder or floater filled to maintain 4.0 – 6.0 ppm bromine residual.
- Keep water free of leaves and other debris.
- Drain and refill residential spas approximately every 60 days to ensure performance of spa chemicals. Drain and refill commercial spas a minimum of every 7 days, or as directed by local health regulations.
- Do not enter the spa until the total bromine residual is 8 ppm or lower.
- 750-gram bottles
- 22.5-kg pail
- 2-kg powder jugs
- 10-kg pail
NOTE: Avoid physical contact with product. Follow safety information on label Instructions. Open in a well ventilated area. Avoid breathing fumes. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.