- 100% w/w trihydroxytriazinetrione (cyanuric acid, CYA).
- 100 grams per 10,000 litres raises stabiliser level by 10 ppm.
- pH 4.0 – 4.5.
- Prevents chlorine loss in salt chlorinated pools due to sunlight.
- Reduces maintenance costs.
- Reduces chlorine consumption.
- Clean or backwash filter before adding this product.
- Adjust pH to 7.4 – 7.6.
- Mix required amount of Salt Pool Stabiliser in a clean plastic bucket filled with water.
- Pour slurry SLOWLY through skimmer and run filter for at least 12 hours.
- For pools with bleachable surfaces, such as coloured plaster or vinyl, do not allow product to sit on the bottom of the pool. Brush up undissolved product. Swimming may resume immediately.
- Do NOT backwash or vacuum for 36 hours following treatment as product dissolves slowly and may be lost to waste.
- Check Salt Pool Stabiliser level fortnightly and maintain at between 30 and 50 ppm.
- 1-kg bags
- 2-kg bags
NOTE: Avoid physical contact with product. Follow safety information on label Instructions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.