- 97% w/w sodium dichloro-s-triazinetrione (sodium dichloroisocyanurate).
- Kills all algae types, including black and brown clinging algae, green floating algae and pink slime.
- pH of 1 % solution = 6.0.
- May be used with any pool surface (bleachable surfaces with care).
- Highly soluble.
- Maximum solubility at 30C = 24%.
- Kills unsightly algae growth.
- Works quickly.
- Near neutral pH does not affect water balance.
- Clean filter and adjust water balance.
- If any metals are present, add Scale Inhibitor according to label Instructions.
- Brush all surface clinging algae. Give special attention to steps, ladders, skimmers and lights.
- At night or when the pool is not in use, broadcast directly into the water in the deep end of pool with pump running. Use 125 grams per 10,000 litres for light growth. Use 250 grams per 10,000 litres for medium to heavy growth.
- Brush any settled product from the bottom to disperse and prevent discolouration.
- 12 – 24 hours later vacuum, brush dead algae and backwash.
- Repeat if living algae is still present.
- Do not allow swimmer re-entry until the free chlorine residual drops to 5.0 ppm or lower.
- 1-kg bottles
NOTE: Avoid physical contact with product. Follow safety information on label Instructions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.