- Phosphate buffer.
- Corrosion inhibitors.
- Water clarifier.
- Easy, one step liquid.
- Maintains proper pH.
- Removes calcium from water.
- Softens water for easy maintenance.
- Not for use in concrete or tiled spas.
- Maintains stable, comfortable pH.
- Softens spa water.
- Protects equipment.
- Simplifies water balance.
IMPORTANT: Leave heater OFF during the Perfect Balance procedure. You may turn the heater on when the water has cleared.
- Drain and clean the spa surface with BioGuard Off The Wall Surface Cleaner.
- Clean filter with SpaGuard Filter Brite.
- Refill with fresh water.
- If Total Alkalinity is greater than 150 ppm and pH is higher than 7.6, use SpaGuard Lo’N’Slo to lower pH to 7.4.
- If fill water has calcium hardness less than 150 ppm, add 500 mL of Perfect Balance per 1,000 litres. Clean the filter after 24 hours. If the calcium hardness is greater than 150 ppm, add an extra 40 mL of Perfect Balance per 1,000 litres for every 10 ppm of calcium hardness above 150 ppm.
- The water may become cloudy upon addition. This is due to calcium precipitation.
- As the filter removes the calcium, rinse frequently. When the water is clear, you may turn on the heater.
- The pH should remain stable for up to 60 days. If the spa has not been drained after 60 days add an additional 500 mL of Perfect Balance per 1,000 litres.
- If Perfect Balance is used in a system with Brominating Tablets, the life of Perfect Balance is severely reduced. Brominating or Chlorinated Concentrate are recommended.
- 1-litre bottles
- 5-litre jerries
NOTE: Avoid physical contact with product. Follow safety information on label Instructions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.