Salt Pool Stabiliser is a granular cyanuric acid for use in salt chlorinated systems. Salt Pool Stabiliser prevents chlorine loss due to sunlight. It reduces the demand on the salt chlorinator and thus lowers maintenance costs. Maintain 30 – 50 ppm stabiliser at all times in salt chlorinated outdoor pools.
To use Salt Pool Stabiliser:
- Clean the filter with Filter Brite and backwash before adding this product.
- Adjust the pH to 7.4 – 7.6.
- Mix required amount of Salt Pool Stabiliser in a clean plastic bucket filled with water. 400 grams of Salt Pool Stabiliser will give optimum level of 40 ppm in 10,000 litres of previously unstabilised water.
- Pour slurry SLOWLY through skimmer and run filter for at least 12 hour
- Do NOT backwash or vacuum for 36 hours following treatment as product dissolves slowly and may be lost to waste.
- For pools with bleachable surfaces, such as coloured concrete, tile grout or vinyl, do not allow product to sit on the bottom of the pool. Brush up undissolved product, or pre-dissolve before application.
7. You may swim immediately once all product in the pool is dissolved.
8. Check Salt Pool Stabiliser level fortnightly and maintain at between 30 and 50 ppm.
NOTE: Avoid physical contact with product. Follow safety information on label instructions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.