- Specially formulated liquid polymer blend.
- Highly concentrated.
- Does not require dilution.
- Safe for all pool types.
- Contains no alum.
- Works with all filter types.
- Does not effect pH.
- Combines small particles into larger ones.
- Water is restored to sparkling blue.
- Easy to use.
- Saves time for application.
Application Instructions – Treating Cloudy Water:
- Ensure that all pool equipment is working properly, including pump, filter, skimmer and heater. If needed, backwash and/or clean filter according to manufacturer’s directions.
- With pump running, add 30 mL of Polysheen Plus per 10,000 litres of water. Apply slowly and directly into water around the deep end of pool. NOTE: Do not exceed dosage rate indicated above. Due to its highly concentrated formula, adding more than recommended dosage is wasteful and may lessen product efficiency.
- Allow pump and filter to operate for at least 8 hours after application. Backwash filter if pressure reaches the maximum recommended by the manufacturer.
- If the water is still cloudy after 36 hours, reapply Polysheen Plus.
Application Instructions – Weekly Maintenance:
- To keep your water sparkling clear, apply Polysheen Plus weekly at a rate of 30 mL per 10,000 litres of pool water.
CAUTION: Spills will make walkways very slippery. Absorb spills with paper or cloth, wash area or flush with water until surface is no longer slippery.
- 1-litre bottles
- 250-mL bottles (Trial Size)
NOTE: Avoid physical contact with product. Follow safety information on label Instructions. Store in a cool, dark place. Keep out of the reach of children.