Cal Chlor CLC 700 is a granular calcium hypochlorite product that can be used for regular sanitation and shocking. As Cal Chlor CLC 700 is an unstabilised chlorinating product, apply Stabiliser to the pool to establish a 30 – 50 ppm CYA residual before beginning maintenance with Cal Chlor CLC 700.
To use Cal Chlor CLC 700:
- Balance the water according to label directions.
- Stabilize the pool to 30 – 50 ppm cyanuric acid with Stabiliser.
- With the pump running, add 280 grams of Cal Chlor CLC 700 per 10,000 litres. For bleachable surface pools, pre-dissolve Cal Chlor CLC 700 in a bucket of water prior to addition.
- For maintenance, apply 40 grams per 10,000 litres daily, or 80 grams per 10,000 litres if no Stabiliser is present.
- To superchlorinate, apply 160 grams per 10,000 litres daily, or 320 grams per 10,000 litres if no Stabiliser is present. Do not swim until the chlorine residual drops to 5.0 ppm or less.
NOTE: Avoid physical contact with product. Follow safety information on label instructions. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Do not store near petroleum products. Keep out of the reach of children.