- 100% w/w aluminium sulfate.
- Restores water sparkle.
- Used as a settling agent.
- Traps small particles that normally pass through filter.
- Safe to use in chlorine and bromine pools.
- Helps clear cloudy water quickly.
- Chemically clean the filter according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Adjust pH to 7.6-7.8.
- Pre-dissolve 250 grams of Water Sparkle per 10,000 litres in a clean plastic bucket. Use 2 litres of water for every 250 grams of product.
- Broadcast the solution over the entire pool surface with the pump and filter operating.
- After allowing to circulate for 1 hour, turn pump off.
- Allow 24 to 48 hours for the floc to settle to the bottom of the pool and vacuum to waste. If some floc becomes suspended, allow an additional 24 hours for it to settle and slowly vacuum to waste.
- Repeat treatment if pool is not clear after 72 hours.
- When treatment completed, check and re-adjust the pH and alkalinity to normal ranges.
- 1-kg bags
- 25-kg drum
NOTE: Avoid physical contact with product. Follow safety information on label Instructions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.