- 97.6% w/w trichloro-s-triazinetrione (trichloroisocyanuric acid).
- 2.4% w/w Smart Guard chlorine protector.
- Contains 55% stabiliser (by weight).
- Approximately 88% w/w available chlorine.
- pH of 1 % solution = 2.9.
- Maximum solubility at 30°C = 2.0%.
- Totally soluble with no binders.
- Last up to twice as long as ordinary trichlor sticks or tablets.
- Dissolves much slower than regular trichlor sticks when pump is off.
- 225-gram size.
- Designed for weekly skimmer application.
- Stabilised chlorine compounds not lost to the UV rays of the sun.
- Concentrated chlorine compound.
- More gentle on vinyl liners and equipment.
- Does not cloud the water.
- Helps maintain stabiliser level.
- Once-a-week maintenance.
- Smart Sticks are designed for skimmer application. Do not use in metal skimmers or in soak chlorinators or floaters. Divide sticks equally among multiple skimmers.
- Balance and stabilize the pool according to label instructions.
- Apply Smart Sticks directly to skimmer basket.
- Run the pump 8 – 12 hours per day for best results.
- Do not turn the pump off for more than 16 hour intervals in pools with bleachable surfaces.
- Replenish weekly or as often as necessary to maintain a presence of sticks in the skimmer continuously. Do not wait until sticks have completely dissolved to replace.
Approximate weekly dosage: 1 Smart Stick per 20,000 litres.
- 450-gram tubes
- 1.8-kg bottles
- 3.6-kg pails
- 9-kg pail
- 20-kg pail
NOTE: Avoid physical contact with product. Follow safety information on label Instructions. Open in well ventilated area. Avoid breathing fumes. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.