- 97% w/w sodium dichloro-s-triazinetrione dihydrate (sodium dichloroisocyanurate dihydrate).
- 56% w/w available chlorine.
- Maximum solubility at 30C = 24%.
- pH of 1 % solution = 6.0
- 51% stabiliser by weight.
- Stabilised chlorine not lost to the UV rays of the sun.
- Leaves no residue.
- Completely and instantly soluble.
- Goes to work fast.
- Will not cloud water.
- Does not significantly lower pH.
- Excellent for sanitising small above ground pools.
- Classified as a non-dangerous good – safer to store and handle than most granular chlorines.
- Balance and stabilise pool according to label directions.
- Apply 25 – 30 grams of Swim Clear per 10,000 litres as an initial treatment.
- Apply as needed to establish a chlorine residual of 1.5 – 3.0 ppm.
- An average daily application of 12 – 15 grams per 10,000 litres is needed to maintain proper chlorine residuals.
- 2121 12 x 1-kg bottles
- 2123 6 x 2-kg pails
- 2126 3 x 4-kg pails
- 2128 1 x 10-kg pail
- 2133 1 x 20-kg pail
NOTE: Avoid physical contact with product. Follow safety information on label Instructions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.