Spring Opening for Chlorinated Pools
- Remove the cover from the pool, clean it with Off The Wall Surface Cleaner or SpaGuard Cover Renew and store.
- Clean out the skimmers and replace the skimmer baskets. Remove any debris from pool.
- If the water level is low, refill to middle of skimmer.
- Brush, vacuum and clean the pool. Chemically clean the filter with Filter Brite if it was not cleaned prior to shutting down pool for winter.
- Allow pool to circulate 24 – 48 hours. After circulating, perform a complete water analysis. Balance the water according to ALEX recommendations.