Spring Opening for Brominated Pools
- Remove the cover from pool, clean it with Off The Wall Surface Cleaner or SpaGuard Cover Renew and store it.
- Clean out skimmers and replace skimmer baskets. Remove any debris from pool.
- If water level is low, refill to middle of skimmer.
- Brush, vacuum and clean pool. Chemically clean the filter with Filter Brite if it was not cleaned prior to shutting down pool for winter.
- Allow pool to circulate 24 – 48 hours. After circulating, perform a complete water analysis. Test and balance water according to computerised water analysis recommendations.