SpaGuard Brominating Tablets can be used in automatic feeders or floaters for sanitizing spas and hot tubs. When used as directed, their slow, consistent dissolving rate provides a constant and reliable sanitiser level at all times in a spa. Brominating Tablets are ideal for indoor and outdoor spas. They keep spas sanitised with less noticeable fumes than other chlorinating products.
To use Brominating Tablets:
- Backwash and/or clean the filter.
- Adjust the pH to 7.4 – 7.6.
- Fill the spa bromine feeder with Brominating Tablets and adjust it according to manufacturer’s directions to maintain 4.0 – 6.0 ppm in spas and hot tubs.
- Keep water free of leaves and other debris.
- Drain and refill residential spas approximately every 60 days to insure performance of spa chemicals. Drain and refill commercial spas a minimum of every 7 days, or as directed by local Health Regulations.
- Do not use spas unless the total bromine residual is 8.0 ppm or less.
NOTE: Avoid physical contact with product. Follow safety information on label instructions. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.